So far, my favourite moument in India. I think it was the contrast between what I see every day in Fatehpur and the cleanliness and the spaciousness of this palatial jewel; it was such a pleasure to just wander around and admire. The only negative point was the insistance of the hawkers who try to sell you poor quality merchandise at outrageous prices! I also saw my first elephants here,if you don't count the ones in the various circuses and shopping mall parking lots. I didn't splurge and spent the 900 rupees to ride up to the palace in splendor though... I enjoyed walking. Don't get a lot of exercise in Fatehpur, except for walking up and down stairs about a hundred times a day. But I am getting used to Fatehpur and have taken to wandering about on my own, exploring the town and finding lots of other interesting havelis.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire