Now I can go out and buy myself a sari, but it takes actually quite a long time to put on. Much faster to jump into a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, but arguably, not so elegant. And the setting is just perfect. Now all I have to do is learn Hindi...
lundi 21 novembre 2011
sari
I know you've all been waiting to see me transformed into a real Indian lady. Well, here you have the living proof: a sari is actually a very comfortable garment! I had a great time with my new friends, Devpriya and Ritu who dressed me up like a doll, then took photos.
Now I can go out and buy myself a sari, but it takes actually quite a long time to put on. Much faster to jump into a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, but arguably, not so elegant. And the setting is just perfect. Now all I have to do is learn Hindi...
Now I can go out and buy myself a sari, but it takes actually quite a long time to put on. Much faster to jump into a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, but arguably, not so elegant. And the setting is just perfect. Now all I have to do is learn Hindi...
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)

Great Pictures! You do look elegant
RépondreSupprimer