The guide took this picture inside the Phul Mahal or Flower Palace which was one of the most beautiful things I've seen so far in India: a palace for the princesses, particularly enchanting by moonlight, the walls of which are covered with flowers and fine miniature paintings. To enter this palace, you need to purchase an extra ticket and very few people are willing to pay the extra 100 rupees, so I was alone with the guide who explained as well as he could with his limited English and was kind enough to preserve this photo for posterity.mardi 25 octobre 2011
The guide took this picture inside the Phul Mahal or Flower Palace which was one of the most beautiful things I've seen so far in India: a palace for the princesses, particularly enchanting by moonlight, the walls of which are covered with flowers and fine miniature paintings. To enter this palace, you need to purchase an extra ticket and very few people are willing to pay the extra 100 rupees, so I was alone with the guide who explained as well as he could with his limited English and was kind enough to preserve this photo for posterity.
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire